Feb 11, 2011

: small change :

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

there will be some changes happening soon, both for hands+notions and for me personally. i will be starting a full time job outside of the home soon. having this job will allow me less time to work on the "business" end of things, but i am hoping that i make use of that time more efficiently + productively. my off time will be a bit more valuable.
i will not be doing as many shows this year, but the one's i am hoping to do are larger and may take me in a different direction that i am looking forward to! a place i have wanted to go for awhile now but never really
attempted to make happen. this year i am using my time more wisely and making it work for me.
crossing my fingers that the plan runs smoothly + joyfully!
more details soon as things unfold.



5 comments:

  1. good luck on this leg of your journey, girl.
    i love how positive you are! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats faun! it will be an exciting time for h&n too, i'm sure! xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks aprill + dru! i hope it all goes swell! :) definitely a change, but i will take what comes with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Faun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete